Sunday, December 29, 2013

12 Best Recipes Of 2013


Wow! What a year it has been so many amazing things have happened with myself and my blog.  I was invited and accepted into the Culinary Content Program with The Daily Meal.  Some of my recipe are in the works of going into an e-book from amazon,  My blog has grew and I am loving all my new followers and I grew as a cook and baker as well.  This year has been amazing.  

I thought I would share the top 12 recipes that got the most views this year and here they are!
Thank you so much all of you and keeping my passion alive.

  1. Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes
  2. Chicken Taco Soup
  3. Mini Canoli Cups
  4. Fried Ravioli 
  5. Soft Pumpkin Cookies
  6. Easy Crock Pot Bean Soup
  7. Classic French Toast
  8. Strawberry Lemon Angel Food Cake
  9. Crispy Chicken Wontons
  10. 7 Layer Salad
  11. Popcorn Chicken
  12. Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thank you again everyone I cannot wait for another amazing year




No comments:

Post a Comment