Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes


So I have seen these on Pinterest more then a dozen times they go from simple to kinda complicated.  I couldn't find one I specifically liked I mean I did like them but to me it was to many ingredients for something so simple.  So here is my version of the cheesy hasselback potatoes.

4 med potatoes
1/2 stick butter melted
salt and pepper
thin cubes of cheese * I used block coby jack*

Preheat your oven to 400*
Slice your potatoes in rounds but not all the way through you still want the rounds attached
pour your melted butter over potatoes even and put salt and pepper on it per your taste
Put into oven for 40 mins or until done

When done take out and thinly slice your cheese and then cut in half.  Place cheese in every other layer of potato round and put back into oven until melted







No comments:

Post a Comment