Monday, November 18, 2013

Classic French Toast


Who doesn't love french toast?  Nobody unless you are a freak.  I am totally kidding by the way. Kinda
I know everyone does their french toast different and one day I threw it all together and all I get are compliments on them.  Sunday night in our house is breakfast night. We are not a family of breakfast eaters so we invited a breakfast night!  I made them fresh late this morning though so I could get good pictures and then Lolo and I shared.

6 Eggs *whisked*
1 tablespoon milk
1 table spoon vanilla 
1 tablespoon cinnamon 
10 Slices of Texas Toast

Mix first 4 ingredients together and dip in your bread until it is fully soaked and cook on griddle until brown.

Top with whatever fits your fancy.  Mine is butter, powdered sugar and syrup.










No comments:

Post a Comment