Friday, May 24, 2013

Chicken Taco Soup



So once upon a time I found a pin on pinterest and well that pin lead to no where but a page that listed a few ingredients and that was it.  So I decided that I would make my own spin on it.  While making dinner and my daughters and I had a dance party while opening a can of diced tomatoes.  I proceeded to pour in the can of tomatoes when all of a sudden *gasp* I just poured in a can of tomato sauce!!  "My soup is ruined" I cried.    It is no longer a chicken stock based soup it is a tomato base soup but yet I bet I could make it work.  I added more ingredients and added some bam and some boom.  Served myself up a bowl and it was scrumptious!

The End


1 box of Chicken Stock
1 Can of chicken stock
1 Can cream of chicken soup
2 small cans tomato sauce
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 can of diced green chilies
1 Can black beans
1/2 bag of frozen corn
1 pkg Taco Seasoning
4 chicken breast shredded
1/2 Cornstarch

Cook and shred the chicken breast and put to the side.
In large pot mix in chicken stock and corn starch until well mixed
Mix in all other ingredients and chicken then bring to a boil
Top off with cheese and serve with chips!









No comments:

Post a Comment