Saturday, May 25, 2013

No Machine Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream




I have always wanted to make my own ice cream but I don't own an ice cream maker so you kinda see my dilemma but then one day on the back of a cream cheese box behold I found this recipe!  You have to make this in advance like the night before because it does have to freeze for 8 hours

It is creamy, delicious and it tastes just like the dessert!!

But when it is all done prepare yourself for the best tasting strawberry cheesecake ice cream you have ever had in your life and then pat yourself on the back because you made it

8 1/2 Servings
Ingredients
8 ounce cream cheese, softened
14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup whipping cream
1-1/2 cup fresh strawberries
3 honey grahams, coarsely chopped
Directions
Mix the cream cheese condensed milk and whipping cream until well blended no clumps.  I let mine go for about 8 mins.
  Freeze 2 1/2 - 3  hours or until almost solid.
Beat cream cheese mixture with the mixer until creamy.  Blend berries in blender until smooth and beat into cream cheese mixture then mix in your chopped crackers.
  Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Remove dessert from freezer 15 minutes before serving.  





P.S I would also like to say I am partaking in 


Let's Get Social Sunday

I am really trying to find and get more followers.  I have been trying alone for 3 years I guess it is time for some linky parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment