Monday, September 26, 2016

My Life Monday #4


Welcome Fall! Fall is finally here, our trees are turning, the days are growing shorter, and the weather is growing colder. I love me some sweater weather.
So I have forgotten some of my "My Life Monday" posts well because life just got in the way. I have been very overwhelmed with school, house work, kid stuff and etc. I was one screw up away from having a melt down, no fun. I just got done with 58 problems of Algebra so why not relax and write my post for tomorrow morning.

It has been a busy few weeks, Mallory has joined band and is playing the clarinet, basketball will also be starting soon, Anna and Lauren have joined in ballet again, the two oldest ones have after school programs, got sucked into the pta at the preschool, and every day life cleaning, cooking and more.

It has been harder to adjust than I thought it was going to be, full time school, cooking, cleaning, kids homework, after school, pta, sports and more there are days I feel like I neglect my family when I am doing school for 8-12 hours during the day and night, trying to clean, trying to cook, trying to figure out life and me. I will get it down, I will get there again but for now my life is a chaotic mess.

We did find amazing an amazing new hiking trail that is just beautiful I just wish this fall weather would last longer than a month because at 45 tomorrow morning, that is to cold for my liking.

Anyways props to anyone in life that is going to school, working, has a family and just trying to get by, this is going to be a rough two years but I will make it, I have made it through worse.





No comments:

Post a Comment