Friday, August 5, 2016

Chicken Parmesan Sliders


One of of favorite meals on a slider! As you can see my recipe is made a tiny bit healthier and that just meaning there is no breading on the chicken but trust me with it having so much flavor you won't even miss it.  Sometimes my daughters will go on my Pinterest board and blog and look through it and yell at me because "mom you haven't made this since taking this photo!"  The life of a food blogger there are so many recipes I forget about haha so when they pointed out a Parmesan recipe I thought about making it a new way.  So here we have it.

Ingredients 
2 lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
1 Cup Pizza Sauce
6 slices Motzerella Cheese *In halfs*
1 Packet of Rolls *12 count*
3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese *divided*
1 Tablespoon Thyme
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt and Pepper

Instructions 
Preheat oven 350*

Place 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese,thyme,garlic, salt and pepper all over chicken and cook in pan until done.  

Place bottom of buns into a 9x13 pan

Place chicken onto sliced opened rolls add a spoonful of pizza sauce and a half a square of mozzarella cheese. 

Place all tops on and sprinkle the last two Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese on tops of buns.  Place into oven for 20 minutes.

Serve right away












No comments:

Post a Comment