Monday, July 11, 2016

Frito Corn Salad


So my mom told me about this recipe and let me tell you I was afraid to try it by just the name of it but do not get discouraged this "salad" is amazing.  I made this right before 4th of July weekend for a little family cook out and it was gone within minutes.  It has an amazing crunch from the corn and chili cheese fritos send amazing flavor through out the entire salad.  So on your next hot day, picnic or even pot luck make this easy recipe and enjoy it and watch it disappear.


Ingredients
 2 Cans Corn, drained
1/2 Cup chopped onion
1/2 Cup chopped green bell pepper
1 Cup Mayo
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
10 OZ bag Chili Cheese Fritos 

Directions
Mix all ingredients together except Fritos.  Place in fridge until chilled and mix in Fritos right before you serve.

Recipe Adapted By





No comments:

Post a Comment