Monday, March 3, 2014

Breakfast Enchiladas


So I am giving you the most amazing breakfast on earth.  Every Sunday night we have breakfast night and I love to play around with ideas because there are so many options you can do.  A friend of mine loves breakfast tacos and I have never ever had them but then I thought I could do a spin off of them and make a breakfast enchilada it could be amazing!  

So I tried it and let me tell you that my whole family loved it! It heats good with left overs (I know because I had one this morning).  My picky eater ate almost two of them they are just that wonderful.

So make them, now.

  • 1 lb sausage
  • 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
  • 6 eggs
  • 11/2 Teaspoons all-purpose flour
  • 2 Cups half-and-half
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 3 oz. package of real bacon bits
Preheat oven 350*

In a skillet brown your sausage and drain the fat.  In a bowl mix together sausage, 1 cup of cheese and half of bacon bits.  

Spray a 9x13 dish, put sausage mixture into tortillas, roll up and place seem side down into dish.

In separate bowl mix together eggs,half and half, flour, salt and pepper.  pour around the side of tortilla shells. (Egg mixture will cook up into shells)

Place rest of cheese and bacon bit on top of tortillas

Bake for 30-35 min

Adapted by







No comments:

Post a Comment