Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tomato Parsley Chicken


So this recipe is light and is simply amazing.  The taste is fresh and light.
Everyone ate this and I am proud to say this is my recipe I threw together a while ago I just thought I would finally share it with you and its deliciousness.  

4 Chicken Breast
2 Chopped Tomatoes
2 Table Spoons Parsley 
1/2 Stick Butter
1/2 Cup half/half
1 Tablespoon Corn Starch 
salt and pepper
Noodles
parm cheese

Start to boil your noodles until they are al dente 
Salt and pepper your chicken and melt butter in a pan. Brown chicken with butter.
Mix the half/half and corn starch together in a bowl and add to the chicken and butter mixture and add in tomatoes as well.
Cover and put on a med heat and cook until chicken is done. 
When noodles are done drain and put noodles into pan with chicken and sauce and mix
Serve with Parm cheese









No comments:

Post a Comment