Monday, December 9, 2013

Tortellini Sausage Soup


Hey all I am back!  I wish I could say I was on vacation or something cool but if you seen on my Facebook page my power cord broke so we just had to order a new one.
It is officially soup season because all week it has been in the negatives.
So this soup was perfect, it is fast and simple and seriously just great.  It was gone and it fills up your crock pot.  This is a must make for the cold season.

1 lb. Italian Sausage 
20 oz. Frozen Three-Cheese Tortellini 
32 oz. Low Sodium Chicken Broth
2 Cans Diced Tomatoes – The kind that are seasoned with basil, garlic & oregano
8 oz. Cream Cheese *room temp*
Grated Parmesan Cheese for topping

Cook your sausage in a pan and put everything else including the cooked sausage into the crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours.








No comments:

Post a Comment