Friday, July 12, 2013

Three Envelope Chicken


I have been seeing this recipe around the internet for the past few years and to tell you the truth I was a little scared but I finally decided to make it.  It was moist and had lots of flavor.  For me I think it was a little to salty tasting but all and all it was good and the family enjoyed it.  


1 packet Ranch Salad Dressing mix
1 packet Italian Salad Dressing mix
1 packet chicken gravy mix
1 cup of water
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Place thawed chicken breasts in a cold Crockpot.
Combine the Ranch Dressing Mix, Italian Dressing Mix, and Chicken gravy mix with 1 cup of cold water. Stir to combine. Pour over chicken and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-4 hours. Pour the gravy over your mashed potatoes as well!

Adapted by





No comments:

Post a Comment