Sunday, July 14, 2013

Chicken Taquitos


Mexican night is my favorite at our house.  I wanted simple and new so I created a master piece buhahahah  (evil laugh)
The baby ate one, the oldest ate 3, the husband ate 5 and the middle girl doesn't count because she is horribly picky, ha!
But it was a hit in out household which we shall be making again!
Oh my I cannot forget the wonderful details of a creamy,cheesy spicy dish!  If this sounds like something you would love, seriously make this.

**Makes 15**

1 1/2 lbs Chicken shredded *I do mine in a food processor*
2/3 cup Salsa 
1/2 cup Sour cream
1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
Small flour tortillas 

Preheat oven to 350*
Shred your chicken into small bits and mix with salsa,sour cream and cheese until well blended.
Put 2 Tablespoons of the mixture into tortillas and roll them up
put melted butter  and put a little salt on them and bake in oven for 15 mins or until a little brown

Dip in salsa or cream cheese








No comments:

Post a Comment