Monday, June 10, 2013

Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball


Start of the party week!  This was a hit it was seriously the first thing gone I should have doubled it!  I shaped it into a carrot because well my daughters had a spring bunny party! I will be making it again for another occasion but will be making it into a ball or a heart as my sister in law requested haha. 
But really this was creamy and the perfect taste of everything!  It is a must make for any event!

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese at room temp

1/2  package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (dry) 

1 cup cheddar cheese 

5-6 pieces of crumbled bacon

1 tbsp. chopped green onion 

1 tbsp. Sour Cream 

Mix cream cheese,ranch mix,bacon, onions and sour cream together and until fully mixed.  Shape into any shape or ball you want and pat the cheddar cheese on the cheese ball







No comments:

Post a Comment