Friday, March 29, 2013

Hamburger Surprise *Casserole*

When I was a child my mom made this dish called hamburger surprise she just said she called it that so I could eat it and to this day I still love it,it is one of my favorite dishes and my kids also request it a lot! It is super simple and I hope your family enjoys this little meal like my family does.
*Note: I put my onions in a food processor so the kids cannot find them =)

1 lb of Hamburger
1/2 box of Large Elbow Macaroni
1 Can Cream of mushroom
1 Can Cream of Chicken
1/2 half onion chopped
1 Cup of frozen corn

pre heat your oven to 350*

Cook your elbow macaroni to al dente
Cook your hamburger until done
Put everything is casserole dish I use a round and mix everything together
Put in oven for 30 mins until fully hot and stir and serve






No comments:

Post a Comment