Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chocolate covered peanut butter crunch balls

First I want to say sorry for the lack-o of recipes this last week my house came down with this horrible stomach flu and the last thing I wanted to do was look or make food.  So this coming weekend and week will be good and busy and full of new recipes!!  Any ways onto this wonderful easy simple delicious recipe!! My kids loves anything that involves peanut butter and chocolate so why not make these I couldn't believe I have never made it for them before!

Mix together:
2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 cup rice krispies
1lb (3cup) powdered sugar
1/4 cup melted butter

*Mixing with your hands is the easiest*

Make balls and dip in melted:
 2 (maybe 3) package milk chocolate chips *double boiler*

Put on cookie sheets in fridge to harden

Makes about 70 balls.







No comments:

Post a Comment