Monday, January 2, 2017

Garlic Green Bean and Mushroom Medley


Happy 2017! I hope 2016 treated you well and I hope 2017 treats you even better. I am on a mission and I know it is so cliche to say you want to lose weight for the new year but like I said I am on a mission to get healthier, make healthier choices, work out and show an example for my girls. So here is one of my new favorite dishes, even the girls ate it all so that makes me even happier. So here is my goal of losing 31 pounds by my 31st birthday in June! Now I am picky about my green beans; they cannot come from a can nor can be frozen, they have to be fresh. So here is our favorite new side dish that packs lots of flavors and it super simple. 

Ingredients:

12 oz Fresh Green Beans
1 Cup Fresh Mushrooms
1 Teaspoon Butter (melted) 
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Pepper
2 Minced Garlic 

Instructions:

Place Green Beans in a bowl; Place minced garlic in melted butter, stir, and pour over green beans; Add salt and pepper and mix. Place into pan and cook on med-low for 20-30 minutes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment