Monday, August 22, 2016

My Life Monday #2


Books, books, and more books that is all I see.  Starting next Monday on the 29th I will be starting college, college at 30, it scares the living sheep out of me.  Saying I am nervous is an understatement I am not even excited.  All I can think of is that I have 9 classes homework, housework, shopping, kids activities, sports, kids homework, cooking dinner and more.  I am stressed to the max and I know I will be able to get a routine down but I am allowed to be stressed for right now.

I have been a stay at home mom for a little over 8 years now and going back into the work force excites me.  I have loved staying home with all my girls and watching them grow but now it is my turn that they will all be in school soon that I get to help out more with the financial burden that weighs on hubsters shoulders.  He has done such an amazing job and I just want to help and me helping is getting a degree that will pay more than any other job.  I have done it before but it didn't help pay the bills like it needed to, it helped pay for gas and day care and in the end that is why I ended up being a stay at home mom.

I am going for professional administrative, I just want to get into the front desk at a hospital, court house or social serves.  I just hope something opens up in 2 years.

So in a week I will officially be a college student/wifey/mother/stay at home mother. Wish me luck, I will need it.

Oh and sorry for no posts this last week. My brother and his family (family of 6) came to stay with me for 5 days!  It was so exciting and it was such a blast and in between all that was my oldest daughters 11th birthday and her birthday party.  There will posts to look out for soon and I will be also holding an school breakfast week.

All 10 cousins and Nana's house

The emoji birthday party






No comments:

Post a Comment