Saturday, April 16, 2016

Butterfinger Rice Krispies Treat


So yes I did the most amazing thing ever and I put a candy bar into a rice krispies treat probably the best thing ever I will not be going back to normal.  It is finally "hot" in Wisconsin and by hot I mean it hit 73 and we don't have the air units in yet so I had to find a non baking item so my house wouldn't heat up. Even though today I have to make homemade bread sticks and lasagna, dear lord my house will be a sweat lodge.

On a serious matter this ooey gooey treat with the amazing crunch and hint of chocolate from the Butterfinger.  It does nothing but melt in your mouth.  I know you probably don't need a recipe because most everyone knows how to make rice krispies treats but I am going to give you my amazing recipe, sounds good?  Great, I knew you wouldn't mind.

3 Tablespoons Butter
7 1/2 cups Mini Marshmallows
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
6 Cups Rice Krispies
1 bag of mini butterfingers, 11.5 ounces (chopped)

Spray or butter 9x13 pan

Melt butter and marshmallows in microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments
When all melted spray spoon or spatula and mix in vanilla
Pour in cereal and butterfingers and mix.
Place mixture into your 9x13 pan and spread out until even.
Let cool for an hour and dig in











No comments:

Post a Comment