Thursday, March 24, 2016

County Crock Review


I received Country Crock from the Influenster program for testing purposes.

Now I am an avid butter user, I was raised on butter and bought only butter when I moved out.  So when I got this coupon I thought why the heck not and try it with one of my cookie recipes.

I do love how it is always soft and the price difference is also amazing.

Now I made my main cookie recipe and it turn out quite different, it was more cakey and my family was not to fond of them.  I will find another use for this maybe to use on pancakes? 

I do like the taste of the margarine and as I said the price difference from butter but it just didn't do it's job with the cookies.

I will be sticking with butter.






Chocolate chip cookie recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment