Friday, March 7, 2014

Seasoned crock pot pork chops


So let me tell you about pork chops.  I don't make them in any way special and they have always been so so, I have tried to many things that I just cannot find a recipe my family loves.  I swear I have the worst luck with pork!  So I found this one and twisted some things around and bam it is a new family favorite.  My fiance couldn't stop eating it and said it was the best pork chop he has ever had.

So yea these have amazing flavor and they are so tender.  Probably the best pork chop ever, they really are.

4-6 boneless pork chops      
2 tablespoons butter   
few dashes salt and pepper  
1 tablespoon garlic powder      
1 teaspoon oregano   
1 teaspoon basil   
1 cup chicken broth   
2 cloves of garlic, minced   
1 tablespoon paprika   
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper   
1/4 parsley
1/2 teaspoon pepper flakes

Put pork chops into crock pot, in separate bowl mix everything together except the butter.
Pour mixture on top of pork chops and place butter on top of pork chops and cook on low for 6 hours.








No comments:

Post a Comment