Thursday, January 2, 2014

Corn Nuggets


If you haven't heard of them I don't know what to do with you.  I had these for the first time while I was working at a cafe when I was 15 and I was in heaven!  I ate them all the time in every pregnancy as well.  If you like corn you will love these there is no doubt.  You just have to try them.  I pair them up with ranch dressing or eat them plain.

2 1/2 Cup Corn *semi frozen*
2 Eggs Separated
2 Tablespoon Flour
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
3 Tablespoons Oil

combine slightly frozen corn, beaten egg yolks, flour,salt,sugar and pepper in a large bowl.

Beat egg whites until they have soft peaks and then stir egg whites into corn mixture.

Drop tablespoons into hot oil until brown and drain on paper towel.









No comments:

Post a Comment