Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review: Kraft Recipe Makers. Chicken Bruschetta Pasta


I personally have always had success with Kraft products.  I personally love products like this because it is simple and fast and last night was one of those nights filled with homework, crabby/hungry kids and I needed a quick meal

I don't know the cost of this meal, I actually got this at my kids school to try because it was new! So I thought why not, I will try it.  

It is very simple.  You cook and shred/cup up your chicken and cook your pasta and mix it in with the sauces they provide.  I was very surprised how fresh it tasted.  We don't eat many things out of a can/bottle/boxes because sometimes the taste is so fake tasting but last night my whole family shoveled down this meal and there was not a drop left.

Like I said it was very simple to make and was done within 20 mins.  It was very fresh tasting and the whole family loved it.  We will be buying this again

5 out of 5 forks






No comments:

Post a Comment