Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Betty Crocker pizza crust Review

Disclaimer: I am not being asked to do this nor being paid to do it.  This is my own doing and my own words.
 

So I thought I would do something new.  Reviews! 
I thought I would start off with something simple and that is pizza crust.  We buy this from time to time when we are in a hurry and tonight was one of those nights.  We were bombarded with home work with the girls and plus reading so I was looking for a quick dinner and this was it.  I had an extra two packs of these sitting around so I decided to use them up. 

It is very simple you throw it into a bowl and put 1/2 cup of warm water into it, mix, cover and let sit for 5 mins.  After that you roll it and stretch it out until it forms to the size you want.  I made mine a personal pizza extra thin the way I like it and then made a regular size pizza for the family and then made a 10 inch with the rest of it that I didn't use for mine. 

It only costs around $1.23 for one package and it is decently good.  I wouldn't be like oh my goodness it is the best crust I ever had but it is good. We all like it and it is actually a good thicker crust and is soft if cooked right not overly crunchy.  

I give it 3 forks out of 5









No comments:

Post a Comment