Friday, August 9, 2013

Chocolate cups



Did you miss me?  I am sorry I was away this week it was just a very busy family week but I am coming back today with something amazing.  Tomorrow my daughter is having her very first sleep over with 3 of her good friends.  So instead of my daughter having 3 birthday cakes I am making these instead of the cake.  The lucky girl gets three parties!  Well of course whenever you make something you have to try it to see how it tastes so we had to all share just one.

1 bag chocolate semi sweet chips
Cupcake pan and liners
a fridge
paint brush

Melt your chocolate in a  double boiler.
paint your cupcake liners with the melted chocolate.
Put into fridge for 15 mins and then paint a second layer.
Leave in fridge for another 15 mins and then carefully remove liner and fill with pudding, whipped cream, or ice cream.




P.S Don't forget about the giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment