Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pizza Balls

First of all I have wonderful news.  I was contacted by The Daily Meal and was asked to be part of  the Culinary Content Network!  It is a wonderful opportunity as a blogger and it is an amazing website! It is a group of bloggers who write everything about food, they promote my writing/blog posts and even travel in the future! You will see below a footer at the end of my blog.  So don't forget to check them out.


Today is something quick and easy.  I saw these a long time ago and recently remembered them and thought they would make a quick lunch and boy was I right! Place fold bake and dip!  It is that easy and family friendly.  Nothing can taste better then cheese and pepperoni wrapped in a biscuit.

  • 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits *buy the biscuits that come in the 4 pack and 10 per can*
  • 56 pepperoni slices
  • Block of cheese *I use Colby*
  • 1 beaten egg
  • Parmesan
  • Italian seasoning
  • Garlic bread sprinkle *seasoning*
  • 1 jar pizza sauce
Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares.
Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
Line the rolls up (seam side down) in a greased 9×13 in. pan.
Brush with beaten egg.
Sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping.

Adapted by



Since this was so kid friendly I asked for reviews

Mallory: I don't like it....I LOVE it

Anna: I really really love it

Lauren:  Nom Nom Nom












No comments:

Post a Comment