Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mexican Hotdish



My kids are huge fans of hamburger helper, me not so much so I have learned to kinda make my own and they love it even more!  There is one called Crunchy Taco so I revived it and made it better and it is super duper simple!

1/2 box Macaroni Noodles
1 Cup frozen corn
1 lb Hamburger Meat
16 OZ Chunky Salsa
1/2 Jar of water
Hand full of Taco Cheese

Cook your noodles as directed on box

Cook and crumble Hamburger meat until done put on a slow simmer and add the salsa, half jar of water *from salsa jar so you get the rest of it*, and corn

Let it simmer until you finish your noodles

When noodles are done strain them and put the noodles into your pan of sauce top with cheese and cover until melted









2 comments:

  1. This looks so good and so easy. Will have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and tasty. Perfect for my 11 year old during the week!

    ReplyDelete