Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Knock off Stroganoff

Back when I was 10 when my Mom and Step-Dad *he raised me* divorced I went to his house every weekend. and I was basically his guinea pig on learning how to cook.  He made this dish almost every time I was over there and it was actually really good.  He said it was a stroganoff but as I got older and had to cook for myself I learned it was a really cheap version of stroganoff.  To this day I still make it the same way he did and my kids love it!  It is really good though knowing it was something he just threw together.

Bag of  Egg noodles
1 lbs hamburger
2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Tsp A1
1 Tablespoon Parsley
salt and pepper to taste

Boil noodles in water until al dente 

Brown your meat in pan and add the next 5 ingredients when meat is done.  Turn on med heat and stir until hot.

Serve over noodles

Enjoy and keep on cookin






No comments:

Post a Comment