Saturday, December 15, 2012

Portabello Mushroom Pizza


This was absolutely amazing! I could eat 10 if I wanted but in reality I only ate 1.
Now let me tell you how proud I am by cooking my family chicken drum sticks and not eating any!  It was hard to resist but I did it! Go Me!!!

Now this recipe is only for 2 mushrooms but just add more if you want to make  more

2 Portabello Mushrooms
1 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 Eggs
2/4 Pizza Sauce
1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
Parsley *optional*

Preheat your oven to 400*
Dip your mushrooms into the egg wash and then into the bread crumbs
Place on aluminum foiled pan
Cook stem side up for 10 mins and flip over and cook for another 10 mins
Flip back over and place pizza sauce and cheese onto stem side
Sprinkle some parsley on top of cheese
place back in oven until cheese is fully melted
Enjoy and keep on cookin!


No comments:

Post a Comment