Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tilapia and Garlic Lemon Asparagus

This is a popular dish in my house.  Everyone eats it up well my kids will not touch the asparagus but me and my boyfriend will lol.  It is a very light and healthy dish.


Tilapia

Lawry's Seasoning Salt
1 Lemon cut into round slices
1 bag of Tilapia


Directions:
Preheat your oven at 350
Place your tilapia onto baking sheet with aluminum foil  *there are usually 8-9 peices of Tilapia in a bag, I just use all them*
Season the top of your fish with Lawry's seasoning salt to your taste
place a lemon slice on top
and place into oven for 15 mins or until done

Garlic Lemon Asparagus

10 asparagus
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 lemon
PAM 

Directions:
Spray your cooking pan with PAM
leave it on low eat
place your asparagus in pan and sprinkle garlic powder and juice from 1/2 lemon onto asparagus
Cook until done.  I like mine to still have a crunch to them

Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Just made this tonight!!!! All I can say is yum!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed it! =) "A chick who can cook"

    ReplyDelete