Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birthday cake fudge

WARNING: NOT FOR THE LIGHT SWEET TOOTHED PERSON
This treat is amazing.  I made a slight goof by not doubling the recipe.  The site I got this recipe off from did not list the pan size so I used a standard fudge pan and it was to big.  So if you want to use a 8x8 make sure to DOUBLE the recipe.  I also did not have any sprinkles..oops! BUT I did use mini chocolate chips which turned out delish!

1 Cup yellow cake mix
1/2 stick butter
1/4 Cup milk
1 Cup confectioners’ sugar

All you have to do is put all the ingredients into a microwave bowl and throw it in the microwave for 2 minutes and stir.

Mix in your sprinkles or like I did I topped it off with mini chocolate chips

Put it in the freezer for 1 hour cut up and wrap separately with saran wrap

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment