Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Homemade Slushy

                                 Ok so these are the best slushies you have ever had in your life
Being pregnant my craving for slushies are outstanding to where the gas station I was going to were giving me a buy 10 get one free deal but then I found this recipe and oh my I can make one daily and cheaper and better!



1 packet of Kool-Aid
2 cups of club soda
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 cups crushed ice
and, of course, a blender

Step 1 ~ Blend Kool-Aid, sugar, and 1 cup of the club soda on high until the sugar is dissolved. 

Step 2 ~ Add the ice and blend until the mixture is smooth. 

Step 3 ~ Add remaining cup of club soda and blend away. 

Step 4 ~ Pour mixture into glasses and put in freezer for 30  minutes.  


Enjoy!

Recipe From

No comments:

Post a Comment