Monday, May 16, 2016

Ranch Cheddar Chicken


I love chicken, I love chicken so much I would almost give up all other foods to live off chicken..
I have had to make it maybe just once a week because as my hubby sometimes say.  Chicken again?
Yes again chicken is the best and there are many forms and here is one of my favorite forms where he gets excited about chicken.  Crunchy, tender, flavorful chicken, you will not go wrong.

Ingredients

4 Chicken breast or 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 Ranch Dressing
3/4 Panko Bread Crumbs
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Pepper
1/4 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese

Instructions

Place ranch dressing and chicken into a zip lock bag and let set for an hour in the fridge. 
Preheat oven to 400* 
Place the rest of the 5 ingredients in a shallow dish and bread  the chicken.
Place chicken on wire rack over a foiled pan.
Bake for 25 mins.















No comments:

Post a Comment