Friday, September 12, 2014

Simple Fudge


Well hello there long time no see!  I had some things going on but now I back and I missed blogging so so very much.  I thought I would make a come back with something simple, delicious and something everyone enjoys.  I have made many fudge recipes but this one always turns out the best and is gone in one day.  Sometimes simpler is better right?

2 Cups semi sweet chocolate chips
14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 Cup chopped pecans (optional)
1 Tablespoon butter

Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler, when melted pour milk into melted chocolate.  Mix in salt,vanilla and pecans if you choose so.  Place into buttered 8x8 baking pan and place into fridge for 4 hours or over night.









No comments:

Post a Comment