Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Beef Onion Pork Chops

Pork chops they are one of the meats I have trouble with I always tend to stick with  the same recipe over and over and over.  I would love to try something totally different and cook it with apples,plums,cranberries and more but the rest of my family not so much.  So the other day I forgot my usual ingredients for my pork chops so I was stuck on what to do then I became the famous mom for making the best supper ever!  The kids loved it, the boyfriend said I had to make it again.  Sometimes the best suppers are the ones you have to wing up!


1 lb pork chops * I used the family pack boneless but you can use whatever you please*
1 pkg Beef Onion Soup mix
2 Cups Water
3 Tablespoons butter
3 Tablespoons Flour

Add the soup mix,water,butter and flour to a pan stir until butter is melted.  Add the pork chops and cover flipping every 10 mins on Med heat until cooked fully.







No comments:

Post a Comment