Friday, February 22, 2013

Ranch Pork Chops

Sounds amazing right??  It really is!  These slow cooker pork chops melt in your mouth with amazing flavor! Now I was always afraid to try anything with ranch in it.  Yes I love my ranch I even eat my pizza, french fries, Doritos and more in it but it has a very strong flavor to it and I didn't know if I would like it with my chicken or pork.  My mom actually talked me into and she doesn't remember where she found it so who ever you are THANK YOU for this recipe! 

1 lb Pork Chops  * I use the family pack boneless*
1 package Ranch Dip Mix *dry*
1 can Cream of Chicken
1 Can of water

Brown the pork chops in a pan and transfer them into the crock pot
Mix the last three ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Pour over pork chops and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours

*Optional*
Now the gravy is very runny and I like it thicker so you can make a Rue.  That is equal parts with butter and flour for this I did 2 tablespoons for each.  So melt your butter in a pan on med and add the flour and whisk until combined then right away add in all liquid from crock pot and keep whisking until thickened

Enjoy and Keep on Cookin!





No comments:

Post a Comment