Friday, July 13, 2012

IHop Pancakes

So tonight was pancake night.  This is our favorite recipe for pancakes they are light and fluffy and semi sweet!  I cannot remember where I found this years ago but it was somewhere online *so thank you person online!*  I doubled the recipe since we are a family of 5 and my boyfriend eats more than we do so that requires me to double lol.  Oh and on the side note I have never ever been to Ihop always wanted to BUT there is not one by me so I just always hoped these taste like them lol.



1 1/4 c. flour

1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
1 1/4 c. buttermilk
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1/4 c. sugar

Stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder,and salt. Mix the egg with the buttermilk and add to the flour mixture, stirring only until smooth. Add the melted butter and sugar. Fry on a greased griddle. Serves 4.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment