Sunday, November 13, 2011

No Bake Cookies and Cream Bars

Today is

So I found this recipe the other day and let me tell you these were gone in just a matter of minutes.  Everyone loved them! We were fighting over the last one!

One 16 oz package of Oreo
5 cups Large Marshmallows
4 tablespoons butter

Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground.  
Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed, about 1 1/2- 2 minutes.
Remove and pour in ground Oreo Cookies.  
Stir to combine then transfer to a buttered lined 8×8 inch baking pan.
Let set up for 10 minutes.  Remove bars out of pan with edges of foil and cut into squares.
Makes 9 large bars

Enjoy!

Recipe and Photo from


1 comment:

  1. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It'ѕ simplе,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!

    Also visit my site - No deposit car insurance

    ReplyDelete